Re: Tech writer who can't write a resume

Subject: Re: Tech writer who can't write a resume
From: "Marvin W. Miller" <Marvin_Miller -at- SEC -dot- SEL -dot- SONY -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 1995 15:50:19 -0800

I always thought I had a great resume. Just for kicks, I had a friend at a
resume service review it. Turns out that there were many things I had not
considered, such as a section for scanner buzzwords. She also suggested that I
have separate resumes for management and for Sr. Writer. It certainly was an
eye opener for me.

There is nothing wrong with consulting an expert, especially when it comes to
potential income.