Thanks for the big response: Melanie

Subject: Thanks for the big response: Melanie
From: Melanie Halmarack <Melanie -at- HALMARAX -dot- DEMON -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 1995 07:38:12 GMT

Thanks to all who responded to my "Have I subscribed to the right list"
enquiry. I've never had such a positive response to anything I've done
before, it seems like a good omen. I'm now acting on the good advice I
received from list members. I'll send replies this coming weekend.

As my first posting was tentative, the amount of offers I received was
staggering. As a result, I see that I need to modify the structure of the
service I'm offering. I'll reply individually as I assess the requirements
and implications of each of these offers.

Thanks again,
--
Melanie
=*=