Re: Gen X

Subject: Re: Gen X
From: Helen Hegelheimer <hxh -at- FORMTEK -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 1995 15:50:02 -0500

> Who wants to be labelled
> "lazy and unmotivated?"

> Thanks for listening!
> -Kara Leigh

I didn't know that Generation X meant "lazy and unmotivated" - I've
always understood it to mean "undefined by Madison Ave". That is,
those people who label people, things and generations hadn't figured
your generation out enough so that they could sell you stuff you didn't
need. I always thought that was a pretty neat "handle".

But then, I am of the 60's generation.....wanna trade insults ???

Helen Hegelheimer
Formtek, Inc. Palo Alto
hxh -at- formtek -dot- com