looking for work :-(

Subject: looking for work :-(
From: Anne Casey <anne -at- ERM -dot- OZ -dot- AU>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 1995 15:50:18 +0800

another one bites the dust...

Well people - you're the first to know. I just got
'restructured' out of a permanent job. Such timing,
so close to Christmas...

So: anyone got any work? I live in Perth, Western
Australia, have lots of experience documenting
software, all the way from highly technical to the
trivial. I also have my own (small) web design
business. I can work remotely, or travel.

Come to think of it, you'd better mail me at home:

writan -at- vianet -dot- net -dot- au

I appreciate any help you can give.
Thanks,

Anne Casey
(unemployed) Techwriter at the end of the Internet
http://www.vianet.net.au/~writan