training video scripts

Subject: training video scripts
From: Mary Howe <howe -at- KUHUB -dot- CC -dot- UKANS -dot- EDU>
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 1995 09:19:55 -0600

Hello.

In the last week I've had two people ask me if I could write scripts for
training videos (one for the health-care industry and one for
pharmaceuticals). Neither of these are immediate jobs, but both might
pan out. I need to do some research now on how to do this, in case I get
one or both of these jobs. Here are my questions:

1. Do you know of any books or other resources that discuss video
script writing?
2. Do you know of any sources for training videos that I could look at?

I'm hitting the library today, and I know there are lots of videos on,
say, using a jigsaw, refinishing furniture, etc. So I'll see what I can
find, but if any of you have other ideas I'd appreciate them.

Many thanks.

Mary Howe

email address as of 12/15/95: thunder -at- idir -dot- net