Re: GPA on Resume

Subject: Re: GPA on Resume
From: Daniel Fierro <dfierro -at- ST6000 -dot- SCT -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 1995 10:14:29 -0500

I like the idea of using one of the various levels of cum laude to let a
prospective employer know I
excelled in an academic setting. I would use that method myself.

I do have some concerns about Tim Altom's response, though.

If I arrived at an interview and it appeared to me that a prospective
employer was more interested
in my marital status, fecundity, preference between owning or renting
property, and my choice of
pets, I would end the interview fairly quickly, but politely.

Since I am not a litigious person, *I* would not sue the snot out of him.

Also, am I naive, or couldn't decompiling a competitors software code land
you in criminal and civil
court?

Dan Fierro
dfierro -at- lanier -dot- com