Re: Capturing pointers or cursors

Subject: Re: Capturing pointers or cursors
From: David Blyth <dblyth -at- QUALCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 1995 11:39:38 -0700

Hi All;

I think most of the responses here have taken the form....

"Software package `X' works pretty well. Try it!"

Just in case package `X' can't be found, one alternative
is to locate where Windows keeps the desired BMP or CUR
cursor file and port it into Paintbrush. Crop as necessary.

David (The Man) Blyth
Technical Writer
Qualcomm

The usual disclaimers apply - I don't speak for QUALCOMM, they don't speak
for me....