Re: Capturing pointers or cursors

Subject: Re: Capturing pointers or cursors
From: "Julie A. Zagorski" <juliez -at- NIGHTOWL -dot- NET>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 1995 21:29:59 -0600

I have always used Inbit Fullshot, "the complete image capture software",
version 2.0
This package runs as a TSR under windows and works very smoothly for
capturing windows, Text within windows and cursor displays. Excellent
program!

I had a source through my local computer software retailer find it for me.
Cost about 60.00 retail, and I think worth every penny!

Jaz