Re[2]: writing around desgin flaws

Subject: Re[2]: writing around desgin flaws
From: ROBERT SIDMAN <sidmanr -at- MCHFMCCM -dot- NAVY -dot- MIL>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 1995 07:26:27 EST

Great message, Bonni G.

Followers of this thread should take a look at the
110895 Dilbert (http://www.unitedmedia.com/comics/dilbert).

LaVonna
lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com

-0-0-0-0-
The great thing about Dilbert, besides presenting the truth from our
viewpoint in a humorous way, is that management better understands our
problems from reading the cartoons more than when we try to talk to
them about it. There is a message here, isn't there?

Bob
another personal view from <robert_sidman -at- fmso -dot- navy -dot- mil> who tried, and
failed, in not using an apostrophe so I would not become embroiled in the
great apostrophe debate.