Re: Commas

Subject: Re: Commas
From: Kat Nagel/MasterWork <katnagel -at- EZNET -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 1995 22:49:29 -0400

Robert Plamondon <robert -at- PLAMONDON -dot- COM> wrote:
>Anyway, commas are a lot more free-form than many people would like
>to admit, largely because just about everyone has better things to
>do than think about them on an individual basis. That's almost as
>bad as worrying whether too many sentences in your document start
>with the word "the."

Hear, hear!

Maybe it's time to recycle my all-time favorite signature file...
(Hint: it looks best in a mono-spaced font)
@Kat

Kat Nagel LIFE1 (techwriting) katnagel -at- eznet -dot- net
MasterWork LIFE2 (music) PlaynSong -at- aol -dot- com

/| God didn't specify where we should put periods
\'o.O' in relation to quotation marks. He spent his
=(___)= time trying to figure out how to make palm
U trees work and how to keep the lions from
eating all the giraffes. ___________Bill Blinn