Re: Death of Apostrophe/sick hyphen

Subject: Re: Death of Apostrophe/sick hyphen
From: "Kahn, Stacey" <skahn -at- WB -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 1995 11:47:00 U

I'd appreciate independent research to validate your claim that "GenX seems to
have given up on books."

It strikes me as a typically narrowminded boomer put-down that reflects the
common self-righteous boomer attitude that everyone else is inferior.

--Stacey Kahn
born 1965 and looking 30 in the eye and refusing to blink
SKahn -at- wb -dot- com Washington, DC
speaking for myself and not for my employers