Re: Rightsizing vs. quality

Subject: Re: Rightsizing vs. quality
From: Ian Macdonald <imacd -at- PC -dot- JARING -dot- MY>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 1995 14:32:13 +0800

Rick,

>You get what you pay for. If you pay enough, you get quality. If you don't
>pay enough, you get garbage. I think it's as simple as that.

You are quite right, or to put it another way: "pay peanuts, you'll get
monkeys".
Ian Macdonald * Technical writing
24C Jalan Ampang Hilir * On-line help systems
55000, Kuala Lumpur * Web page design
Malaysia * Desktop publishing
* Database design and publishing
Voice: (03) 452 7553
Fax: (03) 453 2910 Email: imacd -at- pc -dot- jaring -dot- my