Windows writing style

Subject: Windows writing style
From: "Delaney, Misti" <ncr02!ncr02!mdelaney -at- UCS01 -dot- ATTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 1995 15:19:00 -0500

Bill, I've never heard of *writing* style that is mandatory in documenting
Windows PC software. Readable is good.

I have encountered a Style Guide that is a Microsoft standard and highly
recommended for others...but it refers to what various doohickies are called
and such. Is that what you meant?

In article <m0t8H0G-0001VyC -at- fisc>, William -dot- Hartzer -at- emc2-tao -dot- fisc -dot- com says...
<a developer> insists that there is a specific type of writing style that
must
be used when documenting a Windows PC software product.
<snip>