Job Posting/Not A Spam

Subject: Job Posting/Not A Spam
From: Tom Warren <TWARREN -at- OSUVM1 -dot- BITNET>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 1995 22:03:26 CST

Please respond to the message and not to me. tlw

Please consider posting the following message for the members of TECHWR-L.
Thanks.

-----------------
Hello to everyone interested in teaching about literature, writing,
language, and culture:

The English faculty at the University of Central Florida (Orlando, Florida)
is thrilled to announce openings this year for four tenure-track, assistant
professorships. We are looking for candidates to apply for:

Technical Writing
19th American Literature
Contemporary Literature (excluding American)
Ethnic Literature and/or World Literature

We have created a WEB site to help candidates learn more about our teaching
positions, about the University of Central Florida, and to show them around
the Central Florida area. Candidates may also use our WEB site to begin the
application process through e-mail. We invite you to visit our WEB site at:

http://pegasus.cc.ucf.edu/~english/jobs.html

Because we will be interviewing candidates at the Modern Language
Association (MLA) convention in Chicago during the last week of December,
applicants who apply before November 15th will have preference for
interviews. Therefore, if you're interested in our positions, please visit
our WEB site as soon as possible.

If you are not interested in applying for one of our positions, we hope you
will pass along the address of our WEB site, or this entire message, to
someone else whom you think may be interested in teaching English at the
University of Central Florida.

Thank you for your time.

The Search Committee
The University of Central Florida