Berkeley STC Meeting Nov 8th

Subject: Berkeley STC Meeting Nov 8th
From: Richard Mateosian <srm -at- C2 -dot- ORG>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 1995 10:32:30 -0800

I've just sent out an announcement about the Berkeley STC chapter's Nov 8th
meeting. Chuck Pagani will be talking about WinHelp 95.

To receive complete details and get on the list for future chapter meeting
announcements, please send me email. ...RM

Richard Mateosian http://www.c2.org/~srm/ President, Berkeley STC
Freelance Technical Writer srm -at- c2 -dot- org Review Editor, IEEE Micro