Re: Evolution of HTML?

Subject: Re: Evolution of HTML?
From: "Lori A. Moreland" <Lori -dot- Moreland -at- CLE -dot- AB -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 1995 09:55:47 -0500

Hi,

I attended the exact same presentation at at ICON, the Interleaf User Conference
in Atlanta about two weeks ago. Eric Severson, who did a great job explaining
HTML and SGML's usefulness, is currently the president of SGMLOpen. SGMLOpen is
a forum on the use of SGML worldwide. I'd check with Mr. Severson himself. I'm
sure he could recommend some great resources. You can contact Interleaf at
(800)658-LEAF or at http://www.ileaf.com/

I've only seen one book on SGML, and it's not very easy to understand.

Lori Moreland
Senior Technical Communicator
Allen-Bradley Co., Inc.
Lori -dot- Moreland -at- cle -dot- ab -dot- com