word processing programs

Subject: word processing programs
From: tscom 01 fl95 Thury <tscom001 -at- DUNX1 -dot- OCS -dot- DREXEL -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 1995 20:51:44 -0500

Dear Techwriters:

I am in the process of upgrading the software on my PC and I
wanted to get some comments about different word processing programs.
The program I am currently using is Wordperfect5.1, I have had this for
about 5 years. Although it still works fine, I am looking for something
that offers more options for graphics and fonts, etc. The two programs
that I am looking at are Wordperfect 6.1 for windows and Microsoft Word
for windows. I have also recently heard about a program called Amipro
but I don't know much about it.
I would like to hear about what other writers like/dislike about
these programs. Thank you very much.

Judy Crespi