where's FullWrite/Akimbo software

Subject: where's FullWrite/Akimbo software
From: "Matthew B. Hicks" <matt -at- UNIDATA -dot- UCAR -dot- EDU>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 1995 10:41:34 -0700

Hi:

Can anyone provide any contact information for Akimbo software? We wanted
to try to get a demo copy of FullWrite to evaluate, but we can't find any
info on the company anywhere. None of the vendors we have contacted have
even heard of them, which, I suppose, doesn't bode well for the company
or the software. Nonetheless, we are curious.

Thanks for any leads.

-Matt

Matt Hicks, Tech. Writer, Unidata * I may not agree with what you
Boulder, CO, (303)497-8676, ******* say, but I'll defend to the
matt -at- unidata -dot- ucar -dot- edu ************* death my right to mock you.