Building GUIs

Subject: Building GUIs
From: Alexander Von_obert <avobert -at- TWH -dot- MSN -dot- SUB -dot- ORG>
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 1995 21:53:01 +0100

Hello Greg,

* Antwort auf eine Nachricht von Greg Cento an All am 25.10.95

GC> From: Greg Cento <greg -at- focus-systems -dot- on -dot- ca>

GC> I just started with a new company, and part of my new JD
GC> includes creating
GC> GUIs (Graphic User Interfaces). I'd like to do some reading on
GC> the subject
GC> but am unable to locate any good reference material.

Send an empty message to onlchecklist -at- twh -dot- msn -dot- sub -dot- org and you get back my
checklist to define the writer/programmer interface for online documentation.
There, some official style guides from different operating system
manufacturers are mentioned.

Greetings from Germany,
Alexander