Third-party trademarks

Subject: Third-party trademarks
From: Alexander Von_obert <avobert -at- TWH -dot- MSN -dot- SUB -dot- ORG>
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 1995 21:46:00 +0100

Hello,

* Antwort auf eine Nachricht von K Watkins an All am 24.10.95

KW> From: K Watkins <KWATKINS -at- quickpen -dot- com>

KW> How necessary do you consider it to acknowledge each trademark
KW> which appears in your publications?

I have seen it in many American publications and especially in the software
scene, you see it over here, too. But from our European perspective, I cannot
see any reasons to do anything like you do over there. There are official ways
to register trade signs, names, designs and other intellectual properties and
if you wish to use a specific design, you cannot help but look at these
official sources.

Greetings from Germany,
Alexander