Another computer documentation question

Subject: Another computer documentation question
From: Tamara Peters <1455 -at- MN2 -dot- LAWSON -dot- LAWSON -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 1995 15:01:00 CDT

I am working on an API manual. It is in its infancy, so I have the luxury
of researching approaches to presenting the information.

Can anyone send me the names/authors of API manuals that they thought
were well done? I am looking at WIN32 API: Programmer's Reference, and
would like something to compare and contrast with.

I am also open to any off-the-cuff responses as to format/content ideas
from those techwhirlers who've done API writing.

Tamara Peters
tamara -dot- peters -at- lawson -dot- com