WRITER & CLIENT Newsletter

Subject: WRITER & CLIENT Newsletter
From: "Essen. Communications" <essncom -at- PRIMENET -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 1995 17:04:13 -0700

AN INVITATION TO JOIN ME IN MY VENTURE

In early August I announced the publication of WRITER & CLIENT Newsletter.
My idea is to bring commercial (business & technical) writers and business
professionals looking for writers together in a single publication.

During the month of August I accumulated a list of over 200 interested
writers and business people from the continental U.S., Hawaii and several
foreign countries, such as: Canada, Austria, The United Kingdom, Germany,
The Netherlands, Singapore, Australia, Italy, Malaysia and Denmark.

On September the first I published my first issue of WRITER & CLIENT.
Feedback from the many individuals who read it was very positive.

If you have a regular need for writing talent, or anticipate the need in
the future, this is a wonderful opportunity to make contact with many
fine writers from the United States and around the world.

Another advantage to reading WRITER & CLIENT each month is, when you need
a writer for a particular project, you'll be able to find just the writer
you want quickly and negotiate rates directly with him or her, eliminating
the expensive "middle man".

If you'd like to look at a free sample copy of WRITER & CLIENT, just send
your email request to me (John Patterson) at: essncom -at- primenet -dot- com and I'll
send you a copy of my premiere issue.

Thank you very much!