Job opening, Tucson AZ

Subject: Job opening, Tucson AZ
From: Elizabeth Staats <beth_staats -at- ARTISOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 1995 14:27:31 MTN

I posted this job opening before, but it still isn't filled and I've
been asked to repost it. Please read on!
_______________________________________

Artisoft Inc. has an immediate opening for a full-time
technical writer at its headquarters in Tucson, Arizona.
Artisoft is the maker of LANtastic, the leading networking
software for small businesses. Artisoft also develops other
types of software for small businesses and is producing
products that complement Windows 95.

Responsibilities include planning, researching, writing,
illustrating and designing both printed and on-line
materials describing how to use software and hardware
products. The qualified applicant has a bachelor's degree
and at least two years of technical writing experience. Must
have skill with desktop publishing and graphics programs on
the Macintosh platform, as well as on-line help authoring
tools on the PC. FrameMaker, PageMaker, Adobe Illustrator,
HiJaak Pro, Microsoft Word, RoboHELP and Adobe Acrobat
familiarity preferred. Basic HTML authoring skills and
knowledge of the Internet a plus.

Artisoft is an exciting place to work because:
- you write "from scratch" by observing the program on your
second computer
- you have free access to the engineers
- the products move out the door quickly enough that you
never get bored
- the Technical Publications Dept. continually wins
awards for its user-friendly and comprehensive
documentation

The stock brokerage Bear Stearns & Co. recently predicted
that Artisoft's revenues will almost double in the next
year.

Artisoft prefers referrals from its employees so please
address your resume to:
**new address, new phone and fax numbers follow**

Beth Staats
Technical Writer
Technical Publications Dept.
Artisoft Inc.
2202 N. Forbes Blvd.
Tucson AZ 85745

Feel free to e-mail me questions -- bstaats -at- artisoft -dot- com
My telephone: 520-670-7053
Engineering fax no.: 520-670-7050