Important request: "@"

Subject: Important request: "@"
From: "logendra (l.) naidoo" <naidoo -at- BNR -dot- CA>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 1995 13:31:00 -0400

Does anyone know either (1) the history of the "@" sign, or (2) a book or
other resource where I might be able to find that information.

Thanks very much.

NOTE: PLEASE RESPOND TO RAHA -at- WATARTS -dot- UWATERLOO -dot- CA -dot-

I do NOT subscribe to the list at the moment. I will summarize the

Randy Allen Harris

raha -at- watarts -dot- uwaterloo -dot- ca
Department of English, University of Waterloo, Waterloo ON CANADA N2L 3G1
519 885-1211, x5362; FAX: 519 746-5788