get out of the kitchen?

Subject: get out of the kitchen?
From: "Kahn, Stacey" <skahn -at- WB -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 1995 16:38:03 U

Lines such as Sara Jane Mutton's "Please don't shoot me either"
are like a reporter asking a politician when he stopped beating his wife: There
does not exist an answer that will dispel the image of wife beating (or
flaming) that you've created. And that's not fighting fair.

If you have an opinion, someone, somewhere, will disagree with you. If you
don't like the disagreement please don't post your opinions. And remember that
most of what is posted here is, indeed, opinion.

Then again, if you don't like the disagreement, why take part in a forum that
is built on discussion and opinions?

This list is, basically, tolerant. I'm getting tired of the continuing innuendo
that we're not.

--Stacey Kahn
SKahn -at- wb -dot- com
speaking for myself and not for my employers