Stuckert & Findlay

Subject: Stuckert & Findlay
From: "Pickett-Harner, Molly" <mop1 -at- NIORDS1 -dot- EM -dot- CDC -dot- GOV>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 1995 17:36:00 EST

Thanks Garret for taking Thomas Stuckert to task. I was astonished that
techwrs apologized for <his> childish plaint & slipshod student directions.

Most of us spend numerous hours answering considerate (and well-considered)
questions from students and colleagues. It frightens me that this
individual is training our next generation.

Molly Pickett-Harner
mop1 -at- niords1 -dot- em -dot- cdc -dot- gov
harner -at- access -dot- mountain -dot- net