Educational/Training Methodology for Electronic Workgroups

Subject: Educational/Training Methodology for Electronic Workgroups
From: Martha Collins <Martha_Collins -at- NOTES -dot- PW -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 1995 16:06:21 EDT

A technical communication class I am taking is researching the different
elements of electronic workgroups. My team's topic is the training/education
of electronic workgroups. The subtopics are (1) what tools are used to
educate/train electronic workgroups, (2) how is communication used and what
methods are used to educate/train electronic workgroups, and (3) what
methodology is used to educate/train electronic workgroups.

I would appreciate your recommending books and articles you have seen on each
of these subtopics. Please send your responses to me and not the list. I will
summarize if anyone is interested.

My e-mail address is martha_collins -at- notes -dot- pw -dot- com -dot-

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Martha Collins