PSP (was Re: Help Find A Viewer)

Subject: PSP (was Re: Help Find A Viewer)
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 1995 08:20:44 -0500

I've been told that the latest release of Paint Shop Pro is
3.11. Here is the info:

Download PSP311 from:

http://www.winternet.com/~jasc/

LaVonna

>PaintShop Pro is a shareware package that also has an excellent browser
feature.
>It is available on bbs using the name "psp30.zip".

>Frank Harper
>hfharper -at- pobox -dot- com
LaVonna F. Funkhouser Immediate Past President, OK Chapter
lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com Program Manager, 1995 Region 5 Conf.
COREStaff Communication Svcs. Society for Technical Communication

My opinions do not officially represent anyone other than little ol' me.