(fwd) COMMERCIAL: Technical Writer's Help Desk

Subject: (fwd) COMMERCIAL: Technical Writer's Help Desk
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 1995 14:56:50 -0500

One of the engineers here passed this to me so I'm
forwarding it to techwr-l.

LaVonna

>Lavonna, This is the web page I was telling you about...

>Charles

>>Subject: COMMERCIAL: Technical Writer's Help Desk
>>Date: 25 Sep 1995 01:38:49 GMT
>>
>>If you have any interest in technical writing, please visit:
>>
>> <URL:http://www.netwizards.com/techwrit/>
>>
>>You'll find a wealth of tips, checklists, guidelines and general
>>information about technical writing. This new site is designed to be a
>>quick-reference tool for inexperienced as well as veteran tech writers.
>>
>>The Technical Writer's Help Desk is also designed to be a cooperative
>>effort. Hopefully, the on-line technical writing community will
>>participate. If you have worthwhile information, particularly in a
>>quick-reference format, please add your input to this site. Contributors
>>will be rewarded with an acknowledgement and a link to their Web site or
>>email address.
>>
>>--
>>TECHNICAL WRITER'S HELP DESK http://www.netwizards.com/techwrit
>> Tips, Techniques and Reflections on Technical Writing
>> (Participation Encouraged)
>>--

LaVonna F. Funkhouser Immediate Past President, OK Chapter
lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com Program Manager, 1995 Region 5 Conf.
COREStaff Communication Svcs. Society for Technical Communication

My opinions do not officially represent anyone other than little ol' me.