Re. Correspondence degrees in Techwhirling

Subject: Re. Correspondence degrees in Techwhirling
From: Geoff Hart <geoff-h -at- MTL -dot- FERIC -dot- CA>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 1995 12:55:26 LCL

I missed the original message on correspondence
programs, but I'm interested too. It's paradoxical
that there appear to be no correspondence degrees
in Techwhirling, given that few activities could
be as well suited to correspondence courses as
writing!

I've seen several professor-type sigs for list
members, so howsabout it guys? <not a flame> Why
are there no correspondence programs, and what are
you doing to correct this? I'll volunteer to be a
guinea pig, particularly if you're considering a
Master's-level program.

--Geoff Hart @8^{)}
geoff-h -at- mtl -dot- feric -dot- ca

Disclaimer: If I didn't commit it in print in one
of our reports, it don't represent FERIC's
opinion.