Editorial Eye goes on line

Subject: Editorial Eye goes on line
From: "Matthew B. Hicks" <matt -at- UNIDATA -dot- UCAR -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 1995 10:50:23 -0600

Hi:

I thought this might interest some of you. The always excellent Editorial
Eye now has a site on the World Wide Web. The URL is

http://www.eei-alex.com/eye/

I haven't had time to look it over to thoroughly, but I suspect that if
there isn't already some good stuff there, there soon will be.

Matt Hicks, Tech. Writer, Unidata * I may not agree with what you
Boulder, CO, (303)497-8676, ******* say, but I'll defend to the
matt -at- unidata -dot- ucar -dot- edu ************* death my right to mock you.