Technical Writing in Latin America

Subject: Technical Writing in Latin America
From: Nancy Rains <Rains_Nancy/corp2_doc -at- QAD -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 1995 11:03:35 -0700

Item Subject: Message text

Is anyone on the list working in Latin America or has worked
in Latin America? I'm trying to gather information about
technical writing in Latin America for the STC (Society for Technical
Communication). If anyone on the list could tell me about
technical writing in a Latin American country, it would be
a great help. If you can refer me to a knowledgeable person
who doesn't have access to the list or the net that would also
be helpful. (I speak and write Spanish.)

Please respond to me directly, and I will summarize the information
for the list.

Nancy
ner -at- qad -dot- com