Re: TECHWR-L digest - how do I subscribe?

Subject: Re: TECHWR-L digest - how do I subscribe?
From: Steve Delanghe <zulu -at- CIX -dot- COMPULINK -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 1995 10:00:59 GMT

I have the opposite problem. I like to get techwr-l via the newsgroup
because the size of the digest blows up my software.

Lately I've received three digests that seem to have been posted to the
newsgroup. When this happens, my OLR GPFs, which crashes Windows, and I
have to switch off my computer for at least a minute and then restart it.
This all takes time and is a pain in the butt.

Simon -at- mindspring -dot- com was the last digest poster - if he is an automatic
digester, can someone switch him off please!

Steve