Re: Restricted Access

Subject: Re: Restricted Access
From: Stuart Reynolds <stuartr -at- FIRSTGRAPHICS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 1995 11:47:49 -0800

-- [ From: Stuart Reynolds * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

> With freedom comes responsibility.

> Different people approach their responsibilities differently.

Ahhhhhh, but.... Access to this list is a PRIVILEGE allowed by the
originator of the list and NOT a RIGHT of being on the Internet. SO those
who cannot handle responsibility should not have access and piss off others
who are more responsible. First time access should be allowed freely, but
if they screw up then, "bad file" 'em and do not allow re-access. I think
it was Arlen who mentioned about having 200+ M/D, mine isn't that high, but
it does run over 100 and I really don't appreciate some asshole sending crap
, like they do, out.
--
First Impression Graphics