Restricted Access

Subject: Restricted Access
From: DFIERRO <DFIERRO -at- LANIER -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 1995 12:59:44 EST

NO!

There are too many laws and rules and whatnot that people have to put
up with already!

Censorship, Pro-this, Anti-that, Political Correctness, Religious
Correctness, Net Correctness . . .

Writing is a vehicle for the freedom of expression.

With freedom comes responsibility.

Different people approach their responsibilities differently.

Besides, much of my attraction to this list is the irritation level
maintained by our more control-freakishly inclined members.

Remove their source of irritation and this list will become just a
collection of ciphers strung together in a coherent manner.

Let Dynamic Tension Live!

Dan Fierro
dfierro -at- lanier -dot- com
dfierro -at- sct -dot- edu