Re: Anonymous Postings/ Restricting

Subject: Re: Anonymous Postings/ Restricting
From: Millman_Harvey <millman -at- JMBCORP -dot- MHS -dot- COMPUSERVE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 1995 11:01:07 EDT

All,

How do we separate legitimate use of anonymous posting (examples Mike
gave, not all of which I agree with) from its use to simply evade
responsibility
for one's words?

If that's not possible (and I don't see how it can be), perhaps the DEL key
is
the only reasonable solution. Too bad about the misuse of Net bandwidth,
though. 'Twould be nice to stop it as close to the source as possible.

Regards,

-- Harv
millman -at- jmbcorp -dot- mhs -dot- compuserve -dot- com
>From: "Huber, Mike"
>To: MILLMAN; Multiple recipients of list TECHWR-L
>Subject: Re: Re: Anonymous Postings/ Restricting
>Date: Tuesday, September 19, 1995 9:44PM