WWW and Telecommuting

Subject: WWW and Telecommuting
From: Worthington <debral -at- FALCON -dot- CC -dot- UKANS -dot- EDU>
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 1995 16:13:08 -0500

Yes, Yes, oh yes!

Would love to telecommute. Visit the office a couple of times a
week to catch up on the latest.

Lot of employers have yet to acknowledge that tech writers are mature
enough to handle this. My last assignment required that I show every day
even though I could have handled most of the work from home. In fact my
equipment at home is superior to that I had to work with at WORK!

I'm not complaining about the $35/hour, but wasting time in unproductive
drive time was just that...a phenom waste of time and quite a bit of strees.

More later...

Bill