Re[2]: Justified vs. ragged right text

Subject: Re[2]: Justified vs. ragged right text
From: "<Pam Owen>" <powen -at- MAIL2 -dot- LMI -dot- ORG>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 1995 19:26:33 EST

Don wrote:

"The Document Design center, about three or four years ago, did a
study and came up with the statement that ragged right is friendlier."

I've read similar studies but, like Don, can't come up with where or
when. All I can say is that all editors I know, including myself, feel
that ragged right is easier to read.

Pam Owen
Nighthawk Communications
Reston, VA
Nighthawk1 -at- aol -dot- com, or powen -at- lmi -dot- org