Adobe Acrobat/PDF eval

Subject: Adobe Acrobat/PDF eval
From: Sally Derrick <sally -at- DEV -dot- TIVOLI -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 1995 16:19:35 -0500

Hi, all.

After getting *this* close to deciding on an on-line doc tool, the
powers that be want me to step back and look again. Based on comments
I had read from this list, I had previously ruled out Adobe
Acrobat. Now I need to justify my choices (or re-evaluate them) and
I'd like your help, if you don't mind.

What are the up and down sides of Acrobat? Does anyone know the how
the licensing works?

Thanks in advance

Sally Derrick
Tivoli Systems Inc.