CBT vs. EPSS

Subject: CBT vs. EPSS
From: "Sara K. Brown" <sara -at- INTERCON -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 1995 15:46:44 -0500

Hi again everyone!

Yesterday I posted some questions about CBT development and asked for =
any info that people might have. Several people responded with some =
very useful information which I will post to the list later.

I was, however, mistaken in asking for info regarding CBT because what =
I really meant to ask for was info on Electronic Performance =
Support Systems (EPSS). =20

Thanks to everyone who responded to me about the CBT info, and my =
apologies to the folks whose time I wasted.=20

If anyone has info about EPSS to share, pls. send it to sara -at- intercon -dot- com -dot-

Thanks again,
Sara K. Brown