Lists for German technical writers/translators?

Subject: Lists for German technical writers/translators?
From: Seppo Kerdnen <skeranen -at- PHOENIX -dot- OULU -dot- FI>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 1995 04:57:04 +0300

Dear colleagues |

Does anyone out there happen to know if there are any mailing
lists availlable specifically for German technical writing and/or
for German translation (to and from).
I'd also be interested in following any translation-related list?
(I've subscribed to LANTRA-L, already)

Please respond by private mail or to the list. If others are
interested, I will post a summary of any private responses I get.

Thanks in advance|

SKier