Pagemaker Graphics Companion (Mac)?

Subject: Pagemaker Graphics Companion (Mac)?
From: Nathan Harms <Nathan_Harms -at- ENABEL -dot- CCINET -dot- AB -dot- CA>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 1995 18:07:01 -0000

I am using Pagemaker to lay out my organizations's newsletter. There is no
problem finding a half dozen good word processors that can place text into
Pagemaker. However, i am having a hard time deciding what "top line"
graphics program would be a good choice to create and manipulate graphics
prior to placement in Pagemaker.

A friend of mine who uses Windows is a big fan of CorelDraw. Unfortunately,
this program is unavailable for Macintosh. Is there an equivalent program?
Preferably it should be able to work with documents created by other graphics
programs.

thanks,

nathan
Via ENABEL - Communications & Information Network