Re: PC Phobia info...

Subject: Re: PC Phobia info...
From: will -at- QNET -dot- COM
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 1995 17:50:22 -0500

Dear Pat and everybody else who has discussed PC Phobia:

I have been following this thread on PC Phobia with great interest. I work
with a technical writer who is *very* computer phobic. Yes, that's right I
said a computer-phobic technical writer. Does anybody have any advice on how
to deal with this kind of writer? She is a big resource hog in an organization
with not a lot of resources to begin with.

Will Kelly
will -at- qnet -dot- com