Re: Slaton spam: Why don't we use our collective power?

Subject: Re: Slaton spam: Why don't we use our collective power?
From: "Westra, Kayla L." <13718westr -at- KCPBLDG01 -dot- BV -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 1995 09:39:00 CDT

I borrowed (actually, it should be a gift. I have no intention of giving it
back!) from hubby's bilfold this morning--you bet I have $5 to spend on this
worthy cause. It's junk like this that makes the employer ask, "Why are you
getting this list?"

Kayla Westra
westrakl -at- bv -dot- com
----------
Where did I put my mad money? Ah, here it is! Let's see, $1, $2, $3, $ 4,

4.50, $4.75, $4.90, $5.00! This seems like the perfect time to spend my
mad
money ('cause I'm mad!).

Count me in...look out spammers of the world!

Dan Martillotti ******************
* * *
Tivoli Systems * * * *
(512)502-4759 * * * ** **
danm -at- tivoli -dot- com * * * * * * *
* * * * *
Class of '90 *
***