Message for Trish only!

Subject: Message for Trish only!
From: HUNTER_W -at- DT3 -dot- DT -dot- UH -dot- EDU
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 1995 16:36:11 -0600

Please ignore this message unless your name is Trish. I am looking
for a women named Trish who I was corresponding with about the University
of Houston writing program. My name is Bill Hunter and I have not got
this mail system figured out yet - somehow I deleted your last message
and your address along with it. If you respond to this message I will be
sure to copy down your address! Thanks....