Re: HELP: FrameMaker and hypertext tools

Subject: Re: HELP: FrameMaker and hypertext tools
From: The Tech Writer <techwrtr -at- CRL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 1995 06:58:17 -0700

When at Hewlett Packard, I used FrameBuilder 4 (that's the SGML version)
for hypertext. There really isn't much to it. It's a page dump onto the
screen with the cross-references hyperlinked. Of course, you can choose
to make modifications to your text if you want to make it more
interactive, but that is essentially your choice.

Beware, though. FrameView licenses are expensive ($50 each license, I
believe).

-David Castro
techwrtr -at- crl -dot- com
http://www.crl.com/~techwrtr/