Re: Technicle Riter for Windoze Stuff

Subject: Re: Technicle Riter for Windoze Stuff
From: The Tech Writer <techwrtr -at- CRL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 1995 18:39:57 -0700

I'm the other technical writer at Applied Business Technology, so I
thought I'd put in my $.02--

I'd imagine that Steve is as impressed as I am with the quality of
discussions on this list that he probably figured anyone who would read
the post here would automatically have good writing skills! :)

-David Castro
techwrtr -at- crl -dot- com
http://www.crl.com/~techwrtr/index.html