Re: get well cards

Subject: Re: get well cards
From: "Mayberry, Louise" <LOUISEM -at- CRONUS -dot- AIINET -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 1995 09:58:00 EDT

Please send an old fashioned hardcopy get well/birthday card to one of own
own fellow computer programmers who is currently laid up, on his birthday,
with a broken hip and no terminal hookup. We want to cheer him up by
showing him that we computer people care about each other. Please include
your email address with your signature. Thank you.
Send cards to:
Charles Phelan, Jr.
Northland Terrace
5700 Karl Road, Room 507