Help!

Subject: Help!
From: Denise LaMeer <LAMEERD -at- CNSVAX -dot- UWEC -dot- EDU>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 1995 00:18:20 -0600

I'm being held captive by a listserver! Sorry for this off topic missive once
again, but I've tried absolutely everything to remove myself from this list. Is
there a personal email address I can try? Time is running out and if I can't
get off before the new mail server comes on-line, I'm told there will be
problems.

Thanks for all of your help!

-DL