Slaton . . . I would love to make history on the internet! Tell me where to send collective power?

Subject: Slaton . . . I would love to make history on the internet! Tell me where to send collective power?
From: Richard Dimock <red -at- ELSEGUNDOCA -dot- ATTGIS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 1995 10:32:21 PDT

Count me in! Who holds the cash?

There's gotta be a Lawyer news group or list, and the lawyers
must have been Slatoned themselves.

Make history on the Internet, Rikki? Dubious honor, but
what the heck!

Dick Dimock Artfully Litigious Tech Writer at

AT&T GIS in sunny/hazy/foggy/cool/warm

El Segundo, CA "Mr Slaton, The court requests you
try on this Bloody Glove..."